Recluse Richard Simmons is hospitalized after ‘acting strangely’ at his Hollywood mansion – two years after vanishing from public life
- Richard Simmons was reportedly taken to hospital in LA on Friday night
- Reclusive workout star, 67, was said to be acting bizarrely at his mansion
- Someone called 911 and paramedics took the fitness guru to hospital
- It is not clear whether he has been discharged
- Friends feared he had been ‘kidnapped’ by his housekeeper in March
- Simmons has rarely been seen in public in the last three years
Richard Simmons has been hospitalized after acting strangely at his Hollywood Hills mansion, it has been reported.
The reclusive fitness guru was behaving bizarrely at his home on Friday night, leading someone to call 911, TMZ reported.
Paramedics took Simmons, 67, to a Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. It is not clear if he has been discharged yet.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625590/Fears-grow-Richard-Simmons-reclusive-fitness-guru-hospitalized-acting-strangely-Hollywood-mansion.html#ixzz4AjkeaxN5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook