Husband Of Prosecutor Investigating Bill Clinton For Child Sex Charges Gunned Down… Evidence Shows Anti-vaccine Doctor, Dr. Bradstreet, Was Murdered (Not Suicide)
What are the odds?
Mystery as husband of crusading anti-child sex trafficking assistant attorney general is shot dead while working as Lyft driver
- Shahriar Zolfaghari was shot dead in Atlanta on Wednesday morning
- Lyft driver is the husband of Georgia assistant attorney Camila Wright
- Zolfaghari, 36, had been shot in the chest twice and died in hospital
- Homicide investigators say the father-of-one’s death is a ‘mystery’
- Mrs Wright is in charge of prosecuting human trafficking in the state
The husband of an assistant attorney general who has crusaded against child sex trafficking in Georgia has been shot dead.
Shahriar Zolfaghari, 36, had been shot twice in the chest when he was found slumped in the front seat of his car in Atlanta early on Wednesday morning.
The Lyft driver – who is married to Georgia assistant attorney general Camila Wright – died in hospital, and police in charge of the homicide investigation say his death is a ‘mystery’.
“Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had ‘regular’ orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times”
Family: Evidence shows anti-vaccine doctor, Dr. Bradstreet, was murdered (not suicide)
Watch this video by Producer of Vaxxed with the Bradstreets at Autism One conference just days ago.